How do I schedule a Telehealth appointment?
- How do I make a Telehealth (video) appointment – Call our office at 503.639.6002503.639.6002.
- Smart phone or device – You will need a device with a front camera i.e.: Smart Phone, iPad, Laptop with camera or computer monitor with web camera attached.
- How do I get the visit started – After calling our office for an appointment, one of our medical staff will send you an email invitation with a link to the Provider’s Private Virtual Waiting Room.
- How do I register my Medical History – Paperwork can be mailed or emailed to you and you will need to either mail back to our office or email them to us at [email protected].
- Imaging (x-rays, MRI discs) - We prefer to have your most recent copies available to review. You can either drop it off at our office or mail it to our office.
- Telehealth services involve the use of secure HIPAA and HITECH compliant software that enables health care providers to deliver health care services to patients.
- Telehealth Informed Consent Form - Click here to download pdf
How do I schedule a Telephone Visit Conference?
- How do I make a Telephone Visit Conference – Call our office at 503.639.6002503.639.6002 to schedule an appointment with one of our Providers.
For all appointments and inquiries, please call 503.639.6002503.639.6002 / Toll Free: 1.877.999.60021.877.999.6002
15755 SW Sequoia Parkway
Tigard, OR 97224
Mon - Thurs : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri : 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Click here for driving directions and location map.