Due to COVID-19, we have changed our check in procedure to ensure safety for the staff and patients. Please have your registration paperwork completed upon arrival. If not completed, please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment to fill in a health questionnaire. We are requesting the following for all patients:
- Wear a face mask to your appointment.
- Wash hands before entering the clinic.
- Upon arrival we will check your temperature and screen you for COVID-19.
- After you have checked in you may wait in our lobby or may be asked to wait in your car.
- If you have been asked to wait in your car, a Patient Services Specialist will contact you to come in when your provider is ready to see you.
- If you brought a guest with you, we ask that they please wait outside our facility as we will only bring back patients for their appointments.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we provide a safe and sanitized environment for everyone.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your appointments, please remember to bring the following
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRI's, CT scans etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
To cancel an Appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 24-48 hours notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.